DAYTON DRUG ARREST LAWYER
Since police in Dayton, Ohio and surrounding counties have been focusing on making more local drug arrests, they’ve gotten very good at the process of locking people up…. for long periods of time.
This is not something to be taken lightly.
Pick-up the phone and talk with a highly experienced drug crime lawyer from our firm if you have been arrested. From misdemeanor possession – to felony conspiracy to distribute, our aggressive legal team can challenge the evidence and protect your rights. Don’t surrender and simply accept a conviction. Call us today!
In Dayton, OH Area? Call 937-228-9790 For A Drug Arrest Lawyer
Contact a lawyer from our office if you face state or federal drug offenses. We will review the evidence gathered by law enforcement officials to make certain that you were not a victim of unreasonable search and seizure. We will ensure that you were provided with the appropriate due process – including the reading of your Miranda Rights.
Our firm has helped clients facing misdemeanor drug charges, felony drug possession and other serious charges with long-term sentences. If you have been arraigned on any of the following offenses, call our legal team now:
- Distribution or conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance (i.e., marijuana, LSD, GHB “the date rape drug,” ecstasy, opium, cocaine, methamphetamine, etc.)
- Transport and/or delivery of controlled substances
- Crystal meth manufacturing operations
- Marijuana growing operations
- Sale of illicit drugs to minors within 1,000 feet of a school
- A drug crimes lawyer with our practice can review each of the charges and penalties associated with your case.
Call a criminal defense lawyer that knows how to handle a drug arrest today from our office if you are facing any type of indictment related to illicit drugs. A felony conviction based upon drug charges can result in a long term prison sentence, hefty fines and the loss of your driving privileges.
It will also follow you for the rest of your life and affect your eligibility for certain jobs, housing and federal aid programs. Don’t allow yourself to be cheated of the future you deserve. Call our offices today!
Working with our assertive and uncompromising drug crimes lawyer can help you avoid lengthy prison terms and save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in court costs and fines. Controlled substances charges and their penalties are determined by taking several different factors into consideration:
- The type of controlled substance in question (i.e., Schedule I, II, III, IV or V)
- The quantity of the drug (i.e., less than 100 grams or greater than 20,000 grams)
- The intended use of the illicit material (i.e., personal use, distribution, etc.)
- The number of previous drug related charges and/or convictions held by the defendant in question
- Additional factors may be considered (i.e., was the defendant in question responsible for the growing or manufacturing of the illicit substance?)
- A drug possession defense lawyer from our firm can thoroughly review and explain the factors that are having the greatest impact upon your case. Call today!
Professional Drug Possession Arrest Attorneys
We know that appearances and circumstances can be deceiving. Scapegoats and patsies have been exploited and victimized in controlled substance operations for decades. And sometimes people really do find themselves in the wrong places at the wrong times with the wrong people. Regardless of the events that have led to your arrest and indictment, we are here to listen. And to provide you with the hardnosed defense representation that you deserve.
In Dayton, OH, call 937-228-9790 for a drug crimes lawyer.
We can provide a drug crimes lawyer in Dayton, Springfield, Fairborn, Xenia, Miamisburg, Lebanon, Hamilton, Vandalia, Troy and Kettering if you are facing charges for drug possession or trafficking. No legal firm or attorney can guarantee the outcome of your case. However, at L. Patrick Mulligan & Associates, we are passionate about your rights, and we will gladly provide you with a free evaluation of your case.
ORC Penal Code Violations
- Illegal processing of drug documents – 2925.23
- Trafficking or aggravated trafficking in drugs – 2925.03
- Deception to obtain a dangerous drug – 2925.22
- Illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for manufacture of drugs – 2925.041
- Illegal manufacture of drugs, illegal cultivation of marihuana (marijuana) or methamphetamine – 2925.04
- Funding, aggravated funding of drug or marihuana trafficking – 2925.05
- Illegal administration or distribution of anabolic steroids – 2925.06
- Possessing drug abuse instruments – 2925.12
- Permitting drug abuse – 2925.13
- Possession of controlled substances – 2925.11
- Illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia – 2925.14
- Illegal use or possession of marihuana (marijuana) drug paraphernalia – 2925.141
- Corrupting another with drugs – 2925.02
We help clients Dayton, Springfield, Fairborn, Xenia, Miamisburg, Lebanon, Hamilton, Vandalia, Troy and Kettering as well as Montgomery, Greene, Miami, Logan, Shelby, Butler, Darke, Preble, Clark & Clinton Counties.
For more information see our drug arrest FAQ’s and the Ohio Penal code for drug possession and other offenses (2925.11 & 2925.01).