DAYTON DRUG CRIME DEFENSE LAWYER
Call a drug crimes lawyer today from our office if you are facing any type of indictment related to illicit drugs. A felony conviction based upon drug charges can result in a long term prison sentence, hefty fines and the loss of your driving privileges. It will also follow you for the rest of your life and affect your eligibility for certain jobs, housing and federal aid programs. Don’t allow yourself to be cheated of the future you deserve. Call our offices today!
Working with our assertive and uncompromising drug crimes lawyer can help you avoid lengthy prison terms and save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in court costs and fines. Controlled substance charges and their penalties are determined by taking several different factors into consideration:
- The type of controlled substance in question (i.e., Schedule I, II, III, IV or V)
- The quantity of the drug (i.e., less than 100 grams or greater than 20,000 grams)
- The intended use of the illicit material (i.e., personal use, distribution, etc.)
- The number of previous drug related charges and/or convictions held by the defendant in question
- Additional factors may be considered (i.e., was the defendant in question responsible for the growing or manufacturing of the illicit substance?)
- A drug crimes lawyer from our firm can thoroughly review and explain the factors that are having the greatest impact upon your case. Call today!
We know that appearances and circumstances can be deceiving. Scapegoats and patsies have been exploited and victimized in controlled substance operations for decades. And sometimes people really do find themselves in the wrong places at the wrong times with the wrong people. Regardless of the events that have led to your arrest and indictment, we are here to listen. And to provide you with the hardnosed defense representation that you deserve.
In Dayton, OH, call 937-228-9790 for a drug crimes lawyer.
Call 513-421-9790 in Cincinnati and 1-800-660-8802 throughout the rest of the United States.
We can provide a drug crimes lawyer in Dayton, Cincinnati, Springfield, Fairborn, Xenia, Miamisburg, Lebanon, Hamilton, Vandalia, Troy and Kettering. No legal firm or attorney can guarantee the outcome of your case. However, at L. Patrick Mulligan & Associates, we are passionate about your rights, and we will gladly provide you with a free evaluation of your case.